Join us today
The California Municipal Treasurers Association was founded in 1958 as a non-profit association. The elected Executive board strives to maintain programs directed toward achieving the goals of the organization.
- 2015 Summer issue of Dollars & Sense is now available!
- Money Market Reform: Past Conference Call
- The Bond Buyer's 24th Annual California Public Finance Conference
- SEC's Credit Rating Reform Rules
- Sample Municipal Advisor Letter
- City of Seattle Muni Advisor Exemption Notification
- Revenue & Taxation Policy Committee June Highlight
- Register for MSRB's Webinar on Revised Draft Rule G-42
- MSRB Releases Revised Draft Rule G-42 and Board Meeting Discussion Items
- CMTA Municipal Advisory Rule Discussion Forum -UPDATE
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Message from the President
- Controller Releases May Cash Update
- Investment Policy Certification Program & Application