Join us today
The California Municipal Treasurers Association was founded in 1958 as a non-profit association. The elected Executive board strives to maintain programs directed toward achieving the goals of the organization.
- Elections: 2017 Call for Board Nominations
- CMTA Policy Certification Program and Application
- 2017 Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information Packet is Available!
- News Release: Treasurer John Chiang Sanctions Wells Fargo Bank for Defrauding California Customers
- 2017 Annual Conference Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to October 31st!
- Register now for CMTA's Certification Programs and join the next cohort beginning January 1st
- Money Market Reform: Past Conference Call