Individuals completing the CTC will gain a broad understanding of the financial markets and be equipped to work with decision makers responsible for overseeing and/or supporting the management of public funds.
Pension oversight committees; finance department support staff; elected officials without direct responsibility for investment portfolios; audit and finance committees.
Requirements - You need all of the below items
- Complete all of the following within 6 months of enrollment:
$25 - CMTA Registration/Application Fee
Due when the application is submitted. Payable to CMTA.
CFA Institute Investment Foundations™
$200 - CFA Institute Investment Foundations™
Investment Foundations program must be completed within 180 days of registration.
Click for Investment Foundations Registration
- Access the CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ discount webpage where you will be prompted to Login or Create an Account (if you do not already have a CFA Institute account).
- Once logged in, you will enter the form fields:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Upon submission of the form, your discount will be applied within 48 hours, and you will receive a notification email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will confirm your discount and give you instructions for the next steps in registering.
- Your discount confirmation email will include a link to the CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ Registration Page where you will proceed through registration.
- Note that your registration fee should reflect the USD200 price. If this pricing is not reflected, please reach out to email@example.com before proceeding with registration.
4 Hours of CMTA Training
$80* - CMTA Specialized Training (Four Hours)
* Approximation, costs vary
Maintenance and Continuing Education Requirements